Sunday 25 May 2014

The Shilin Redundancy

Hello everyone, I am really sorry for not uploading any article these days. My workload has increased and I have less time for leisure now.   :(

Today, my friends and I decided to go to Shilin night market again. Last time, I had not seen everything in the night market. I didn't go into the shops or into the underground food court.

Before heading to Shilin Night Market, we decided to go to Shipai, not very far from the night market. So we took the bus...travelling on bus in Taipei can be fun, but it's the most unstable mean of transport. You need to have strong arms if you don't want to fly inside the bus...It reminded me of the Knight Bus in Harry Potter, better hold on tight...

After the bus ride, we went to have one of the most delicious dessert I ever had...Taipei's temperature is pretty high now, the minimum temperature is 25 °C and can go up to 35°C...Fortunately, they are many ways to cool yourself down. This time, we went to enjoy some crushed ice with ice cream and fruits. My friends suggested me to try the mango flavour...it was really good !! Got a bit of brain freezes but that's more part of the fun ^^

I really don't how to explain this, only say it was delicious !!!!



That one was mine : mangoes, strawberry ice cream, jelly and ice...and more!! 


After this large snack, we took the MRT to go to Shilin :



As you can see the MRT in Taipei is very comfortable, nothing to do with Paris métro...after all, drinking and eating are prohibited inside the MRT station.

Then we arrived in Shilin, I was expecting it to be crowded, in fact, it was over crowded...It had been raining the whole week and the weather looked good only today...So I think, many people decided to go out...

I had to go through this street you see on the picture....it was extremely crowded...I took a deep breath and melt into the crowd.

Going into that thing is a kind of suicide....but I did it ^^


Of course, I stopped to take some pictures  :)


I really took my time to enjoy the view despite the crowd...the good smell of food and drinks was really nice !!

Fresh juice !!!!


Some bubbles, iron eggs : iron eggs are just small size eggs that have been dehydrated...taste really BAD !!


This time I got the opportunity to go in the underground food court in Shilin night market....The big surprise was, no heat inside the place..I thought as it is underground and a lot of cooking going on...the place must be boiling...but fortunately they had air conditioner everywhere !!! how cool is that !! (get it : how cool xD )


Everything just looked so yummy !!!!




Now I can say, I have completed my visit of Shilin Night Market, this place is huge !!! So many things to see and to eat !!! I really had a great time again in Shilin Night Market !! The best place on earth for shopping and eating  :) 


Even a nice spot, to have some fun !! 

Until then,

Sonal saying Zai Jian !!










No comments:

Post a Comment

cover

cover