Monday 31 March 2014

My University : Tatung University :)

Hey Everyone,

It's been now more than 15 days I am in Taipei and I realized I haven't shared my views on my university..After many many requests I have decided to write a post about my Engineering College. That is why, today I'll be presenting the university where I am currently studying :) 

WELCOME TO TATUNG UNIVERSITY !!!

Tatung University gathers more than 5000 students distributed in many different colleges of engineering. For my part, I belong to the Electrical Engineering Department :) The sub-department I am working for right now is the Wireless Broadband Communication Department. 

This is my department :

The first day I got here, I wondered why my building looked like a ruin in the middle of a jungle ^^ But when I got in I was more reassured...The lecture and meetings rooms are really great there. On my first day I was welcomed by M. Arthur Chen, my project manager and Prof. Hsu, the head of the Electrical Engineering Department. 

The biggest asset of the university is that it's very green. There are trees everywhere with pools and fountains to make you feel completely relaxed. It's only now I realise how a nice environment can help in your studies.
When I entered the university, I didn't feel the scholar atmosphere...I felt more like as if I had come to a resort ^^


MAYBE THIS IS A BIT OVER RELAXED FOR ME :

When I continued walking across the campus, I got the chance to meet some unconventional mates :

The university has many pools and fountains in which there are fish or like here, turtles :)

Appart from having green parks and wildlife, the university's architecture is really sublime...some of buildings are really very beautiful. Fact : Some newly wedded couples come with photographers at Tatung University to take some romantic wedding pictures...I can understand them, you don't get it anywhere else in Taipei :


The fish pool :


The turtles pond : 



Overall, I really like being in Tatung University :) The students here are extremely fond of foreign students...and the environment is more like a place to relax rather than stress :) I am so fond of nature that is environment gives me a real opportunity to escape from the technical world and come back to the simplest things like enjoying the rays of the sun or the sound of the wind in-between the branches of the numerous trees here.

Until then, 

Zai Jian

2 comments:

  1. Your university seems to be amazing, i'd like to be there with you. Love it !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's nice being here, I am happy you like it :)

      Delete

cover

cover