Thursday 8 May 2014

The Geek Market (Computer Market) :)

Hello everyone,

I got the chance to visit one of most famous street in Taipei, which is the computer market street. In Taipei, there is an area for everything (animals, clothes, jewellery..) making things easier for one to shop. Being fond of any electronic device I was very excited to visit that market.


You can find anything here, from computer to headphones they actually have everything :) There is a floor for each type of stuff. The ground floor and first floor are mostly meant for computer and tablets. It's a 4-5 floors building. It's really a paradise for those crave for gadgets ^^

The day I went was not very crowded but I heard the place is completely packed during the weekend.


The best part is, the vendors are extremely attentive to you and live to show all kinds of things...They have all the brands you could possibly imagine ! From Samsung to Asus, even Toshiba or Acer were present.

When I visited this with my friends, I was told it was possible to negotiate almost everything here...Good for me, as I don't mind to bargain a bit...

I was very impressed by the numerous shops selling tablets and smartphones...I even got the opportunity to try some new stuff like the Samsung Galaxy S5 or even the new Asus tablet. 

For the prices, being the capital of electronics, Taipei Computer Market is not very cheap as we can think..the prices are very different from Europe...But some local brands (Asus, Acer) can be interesting to buy here...




It was a great day to visit the computer market, the vendors really know what they talking about...very professional. And fair prices :)


Until then, 




















No comments:

Post a Comment

cover

cover