Sunday 30 March 2014

Luxy - Elephant Mountain Climbing

Luxy is the best night club in Taipei :) The ambiance is great..there are a lot of foreigners. I went there with other international students of my university...It was really awesome :)


Here I am sitting on the throne of Luxy :p I was for ten seconds the king of the night club ^^

After returning to the dorm by 4:30 AM, I slept till noon ^^ After waking, some of my Taiwanese friends joined me to go to the famous Elephant Mountain. 

The area was know to be an execution place..During the Japanese colonization, many chinese were brought here and executed. Since, the place is sacred and it was turned into a green park. That was the history touch ^^ then we began to climb the mountain to get a view of the city. In the first place I wanted to see the sunset but it didn't turn out in my favor...you'll read why :p


When we got to the top of the mountain, the view was just breathtaking.
It was too cloudy to see any sunset, so I waited to have the night view with all the lights :) You can see a storm coming in the background... :(

The night view was really worth waiting for :) 

I don't know if you see the thunder clouds coming at the left of the picture...let me tell you it was like apocalypse...I had never experienced such a long and extremely heavy rain !! The stairs we climbed turned into small waterfalls...it was a bit scary...haha  My friends and I were so wet to the bones we went to a friends place to dry ^^ There I met a rather unconventional friend :


After drying up, we decided to confront the rain again (with umbrellas this time ^^) to eat in one of the most famous japanese restaurant nearby.

The japanese restaurant was a real revelation...!! the BBQ meat and mushroom was so tasty :) Each bite I took was like heaven to me :) When I think know, I will never be able to enjoy any japanese meal in France now :( 

I tried also some saké, here the saké is less strong and people drink it either cold or warm. They drink it like wine. It was delicious :) This will count as one of the best discoveries in Taipei !!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

cover

cover