Sunday 30 March 2014

Taipei / Danshui


Blog de adventuresintaiwan :Adventures In Taiwan, Taipei / Danshui


Hey guys, first of all thanks to everyone who is visiting my blog !! Yesterday, I went to meet some other international students in Taipei..They were mostly from Dominican Republic. The fun part was I could mix English and Spanish with them We took the local metro (MRT) to Danshui, a beautiful place with a great view of a lake with all Taipei !! First, we started to walk in the night market...they are so famous here! You can eat there for very cheap and try so many things !! I tasted so many many thing there, really Yum! I also tried the famous Taiwanese Bubble-Tea...it's cold milk tea with gum balls in it...pretty odd but good in taste ^^ I had the tallest ice cream I've ever eaten, wahoooo it was at least 30 cm tall, it looked more like a sword in the end :p Moreover, it's funny how people are crazy about foreigners here. As we were wandering in the night market, a taiwanese women stopped us to get a picture with us !! She almost stopped everyone in the street so she could take the picture ^^ It's like you are a star here haha Then we went on playing some local games..Once there was a shooting game and my American friend tried it out....he shot them all in a row !! I was so amazed.....


The night view on the lake was really very pretty. I heard that during the day, it is possible to take a boat and cross the lake. I will try that some time. :)



I also tried many types of food...like snails :


No comments:

Post a Comment

cover

cover