Sunday 30 March 2014

Taipei Day 3



Today was quite a funny day...as I went to meet the professor, I got lost in the building After 15 min wandering the corridors, I finally found an english-speaking person who was very kind to help me.


Then an other trouble...the CANTEEN....it was so crowded!! And you should mind your head because the ceilings are pretty low...Anyways, I was waiting in line for the food which was presented like a buffet...As I was going forward, I was trying to make out what kind of food it was...and the worse was the payment time. The cashier spoke only chinese. Fortunately in Taipei, you have sign language and it went fine.....thank god ^^


After eating I decided to go back to take a nap...Guess what..? As I was falling asleep, 10 Taiwanese guys came in my room to meet me...It's fun being famous ^^


And they were all asking me all kinds of questions...one in particular : "Are you hungry ?" They kept asking me this almost 15 times !! But they were just being nice to me


At first, I tought they would just say hello and leave, but actually they stayed up for 2 and 1/2 hours...They were so excited to meet me and I was so tired.....GOSH



And in the evening, I just looked at my facebook and saw so many friend requests...all in chinese ^^ So after adding them I just tried to find out who was it...but they look so much alike...duh


Anyways, I met more people today and also found out that Taiwanese girls are crazy about foreigners...I'll let know if this is true ^^ Until then...zaijian

No comments:

Post a Comment

cover

cover