Sunday 30 March 2014

Taipei Day 2



Ni Hao Everyone !


The next day of my arrival, I went to meet my professors in the Electrical Engineering Department where I was received by Prof. Hsu, the head of the department. He explained the main things to know about the project. Then he started talking about my opinion about Taipei, he was very pleased to have an international student in his department


He invited to have lunch in one of the most famous restaurant in town where you can eat world reknown dumplings...so yummy!!
Blog de adventuresintaiwan :Adventures In Taiwan, Taipei Day 2 / Jour 2


Then we walked around in the city visiting some nice places, and we took the MRT which is the local metro The metro is quite cheap here...I paid only 20 TWD for a ticket...which is like 0,47€ !!


I also met the international student the same day, I went out to have dinner with them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

cover

cover